Arrow Pharmacy is a full service pharmacy that carries a wide range of pharmaceuticals and health related products. We are also a federally approved Durable Medical Equipment Provider for Medicare and Medicaid.
Our products and services include but are not limited to:
- Prescription Services
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Patient Assistance Programs
- Patient Pharmacy Consultation
- Medicare Part D Assistance
- Phone System Refill Requests
- Merck Hepatitis C Center
- Full Service Immunization Center/ Flu Vaccinations
- Free Delivery
- Pharmaceutical Compounding
- Disease State Products: Ostomy, Diabetes, Asthma
- Vitamin and Nutrition Products
- Free Blood Pressure Screening
- Bi-Lingual Service: English and Spanish
- Advocacy, Grassroots Legislative
Arrow 340B AccessRx™ 340B Program Contract Pharmacy Service - We provide covered entities operational and administrative services required to administer and comply with the 340B Program as defined by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) Guidelines.
Management Consulting Service - We provide pharmacy management consulting services aimed at improving operational performance through best practices, regulatory compliance and business planning.